PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
A shampoo that moisturizes dry and frizzy hair and fills the volume with extracts of birch sap
|Select item with details above|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
Product will be automatically added below when you select an option.
|1Re-hydra Shampoo||45.78 ( )|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Angelica root extract called Angel's herb and six patented herbal ingredients (lavender, bergamot, freesia, peppermint, chamomile and rosemary) soothe hair and scalp stressed by various external stress factors and birch sap extract gives moisture to the hair and keeps it moist with a soft feeling and refreshing coolness
Wet hair with warm water, apply an appropriate amount evenly to the hair, lather by massaging and rinse out thoroughly.
[Precautions for using]
1. If you have abnormal symptoms such as red spot, swelling or itching or side effects when using cosmetics or after use by direct sunlight, consult a specialist.
2. Do not use in wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
1) Keep out of reach of children
2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately
5. Not rinsing thoroughly with water after use may cause hair loss or discoloration.
Purified water, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroylmethylaminopropionate, sodium cocoylalinate, cocamide methylmearate,
PEG-150 distearate, PPG- 3 Caprylyl Ether, Polyquaternium-10, Penta Sodium Pentate, TEA-cocoyl Allanite, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butylene glycol,
Angelica Root Extract, Birch Sap, Lavender Extract, Bergamot leaf extract, Peppermint leaf extract, Freesia extract, Chamomile flower extract, Rosemary leaf extract,
1,2- Hexanediol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Caprylyl glycol, Sodium benzoate, Fragrance
[Manufacturer] Seoul Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
[Manufacturer, Distributor] CH International Co., Ltd.
If products have any defects, we will compensate you according to 'Consumer Dispute Resolution Regulation' notified by Fair Trade Commission.