PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
Mild shampoo that keeps dyed hair healthy
|Select item with details above|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
Product will be automatically added below when you select an option.
|1Color Enhance Shampoo||45.78 ( )|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Angelica root extract called angelic herb and six patented herbal ingredients (lavender, bergamot, freesia, peppermint, chamomile and rosemary)
comfort hair and scalp stressed by various external stress factors and GSP- T ingredient made up of grape seed extract keeps dyed hair healthy.
It is a sulphate and silicate-free shampoo with a mild feeling.
hair with warm water, apply a moderate amount evenly to the hair, lather by massaging
lightly and rinse out thoroughly.
[Precautions for using]
1. If you have abnormal symptoms such as red spot, swelling or itching or side effects when using cosmetics or after use by direct sunlight, consult a specialist.
2. Do not use in wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
1) Keep out of reach of children
2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately
5. Not rinsing thoroughly with water after use may cause hair loss or discoloration.
Purified water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroylmethylaminopropionate, TEA-cocoyl glutamate, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocoamide MEA, PEG-150-distearate, polyquaternium-10, sodium benzoate, grape seed extract, salicylic acid, pentasodium pentetate, sodium chloride, angelica root extract, lavender extract, bergamot leaf extract, peppermint leaf extract, freesia extract, chamomile flower extract, rosemary leaf extract, 1,2-hexanediol, butyleneglycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, wine extract, caprylic glycol, fragrance
[Manufacturer] Seoul Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
[Manufacturer, Distributor] CH International Co., Ltd.
If products have any defects, we will compensate you according to 'Consumer Dispute Resolution Regulation' notified by Fair Trade Commission.